Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tweet Tweet...

A year ago, if anyone had told me that I would be blogging and tweeting, I would have said "huh?".

Life can change a lot in a year.

This past year I've had a baby, reached a  birthday milestone, began oil painting, and have become slighty more social media savvy.

Through Twitter,  I have met some really interesting people and have learned a great deal from such a dynamic and rich source of information.

Recently, through my twittering (bear with me, still learning the lingo) I came across an event for  a Twitter art exhibit in Moss, Norway,  aimed at artists on Twitter.  It combines a couple of great activities I enjoy and it's for a good cause, raising money for their local library.

The exhibit will have a minimum of 140 artists representing the 140 characters on Twitter. The art must be postcard size.  With the idea that the postcard symbolizes a tweet.

Here is my submission.
Me & My Shadow -  Oil on Watercolour Board - 4X6

No comments: